Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Why we need wifi in our live - Explanation Writing.


Kia ora today I am going to be talking/explaining why we need wifi in our lives. If we had no wifi in our lives there would be no youtube, facebook, google drive, and games.

My first reason why I think we need wifi in our lives is because we wouldn’t be able to connect with family and friends that live around the world. This means we can go on facebook and youtube to contact family and friends and listen to music/videos. For example talking to my cousin that lives in Australia with my aunty. If we didn’t have wifi in our lives I wouldn’t be able to contact her if there was something really important and she didn’t know about it.

My second reason why I think we need wifi in our lives is because we wouldn’t be able to play our favorite games. This means we can use the internet to go on games that we really like and. For example going on the wifi and playing on our favorite games that we like to play. The effect of this is if we didn’t have wifi we would be sitting down with our family and talking and watching tv which isn’t really fun.

My third reason why I think we need wifi in our lives is because if we didn’t have wifi in our lives I wouldn’t have been able to write this document if we didn’t have wifi. This means if we didn’t have wifi we would be writing this whole thing in our book with a pen or a pencil. For example going into our lockers and getting your book and pen. The effect of this is you will be getting sore hands and wrist.

I have given you three main reasons why I think we would need wifi in our lives. I hope you enjoyed my reason of why we need wifi in our lives.

Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment