Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

Why I think an elephant would make a good pet.

Today I am going to be talking/telling you about why an elephant would make a good pet. Did you know that elephants weigh about 24,000 pounds?

My first reason why I think that an elephant would make a good pet is because if you're short like me and you want to get something that is to high for you to reach you can use the elephant like a ladder. This means hopping onto the elephant carefully and trying to reach for it. For example climbing on the back of the elephant and trying to grab the thing you want. If you do that then you won't have to struggle trying to grab it.

My second reason why I think an elephant would make a good pet is because the elephant does not eat meat but only eats plants. This means you don’t have to buy a lot of expensive meat for them. For example letting the elephant outside so that he or she can go and eat the plants. If you do that then you won’t have to go to the store every second day and you don’t have to spend lots of money on meat that you aren’t going to eat.

My third reason why I think an elephant would make a good pet is because some elephants can live up to seventy years of age and you will have an elephant for up to seventy years of age. This means you don’t have to go and get another elephant every two years. For example going to the same place and getting another elephant because the other one has died. If you do that then it will be more easier for yourself instead of getting a new elephant.

I have given you my three reasons of why I think an elephant would make a good pet. I hope you enjoyed my three reasons of why I think and elephant would make a good pet. Thank you for listening and hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment