Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

last year of the term

Nau mai, hoki mai ki taku rangitaki.
Ko tenei te wahanga tuawha o te tau! Kei te pehea to hararei?

Some things i am looking forward to throughout my last term of this year being a year 8 at Tamaki Primary School this term are the Te tuhi art gallery, Waiwera hot pools, Mangere mountain and the movies to watch wonder. I am going to make the most of my time At Tamaki Primary School because I will be leaving Tamaki Primary School and moving onto a different school in college.

My personal goal for my last term 2017 at Tamaki is to improve in all subjects mainly Tuhituhi (writing) and Panui (reading). The reason why i picked these to subjects to work on as my goal for my last term of being here at Tamaki primary School is because I think that I have been slacking on for the past few terms and i would also love to get those two subjects up to standard.

To fully enjoy the end of year opportunities, I will need to remember to come to school everyday with a good mindset and a positive attitude and also have the right uniform on every single day and always being consistent. The reason for this is because a year 8 student here at Tamaki Primary i want to do everything the write way and also showing the values in and out of school and also being on my best behavior and also having a positive attitude.

I can't wait for all the trips and opportunities to come the rest of the year.

Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment